HandHeld Ultraviolet Lamps, 6 Watt
|Model||Part Number||Description||Volts||$ US|
|UVG-54||95-0004-09||Hand Held UV Lamp, SW||115||$311.00|
|UVG-54||95-0004-10||Hand Held UV Lamp, SW, CE||230||$311.00|
|UVGL-55||95-0005-05||Hand Held UV Lamp, SW & LW, CSA/UL||115||$285.00|
|UVGL-55||95-0005-06||Hand Held UV Lamp, SW & LW, CE||230||$285.00|
|UVGL-58||95-0007-05||Hand Held UV Lamp, SW & LW, CSA/UL||115||$366.00|
|UVGL-58||95-0007-06||Hand Held UV Lamp, SW & LW, CE||230||$366.00|
|UVL-56||95-0006-02||Hand Held UV Lamp, LW, CSA/UL||115||$199.00|
|UVL-56||95-0006-03||Hand Held UV Lamp, LW, CE||230||$199.00|
|UVM-57||95-0104-01||Hand Held UV Lamp, MR, CSA/UL||115||$351.00|
|UVM-57||95-0104-02||Hand Held UV Lamp, MR, CE||230||$351.00|
1. Many models are also available for operation with 100VAC electrical service.
2. All 230V models are shipped bare wire leads on cable. The CE Marking provides a means for a manufacturer to demonstrate that a
product complies with a common set of laws required by all of the countries in the EEA to allow free movement of trade within the EEA
3. Canadian Standards Association (CSA), Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
3. SW- Shortwave 254nm UV, MR- Midrange 302nm UV, LW- Longwave 365nm UV.
4. Viewing Cabinet for use with EL Series Lamps - C-10E Cabinet part number: 95-0072-08 (See Viewing Cabinets page)
5. BLB indicates a UV bulb that has a dark filter material on it that blocks visible wavelengths and passes UV.
6. SW - shortwave 254nm UV; MR - midrange 302nm UV; LW - longwave 365nm UV
7. Viewing Cabinet for use with Hand Held Lamps - C-10 Cabinet part number: 95-0072-01 (See Viewing Cabinets page)
© UVP 2011 Last updated: 01-01-14. Specifications and prices subject to change without notice.
Copyright 1998-2017 by Mineralogical Research Co.
All rights reserved.